Ep. 22: Trips or Vacations?
The Parent Pastors discuss the difference between a trip and a vacation, and talk about their desperate need to take a vacation. They also discuss various foods they'd like to be eating. Listen now:
Manderson - Super Down & in a Funk last few weeks; Angry & Irritable
Stout - Staying up way too late watching politics; not patient with kids during the day
Bevil - Highly Irritable & Mean Yesterday
Topic of the Week: The Difference Between a Vacation & a Trip
Article from Bevil’s Sister-In-Law: Vacation Vs. Trip
- Point Blank: As a parent, we go on trips if our kids come with us.
- What trips have you taken?
- Have you had a vacation since having kids?
- Do you have an overnight babysitter?
How Trips & Summer is Draining
- Trips are scheduled, tiring, and taking them puts you behind when you get back.
- Summertime is a long time of constant transitions; I’m (Bevil) ready for Fall to start for consistency.
Parenting Win Segment
Manderson - VBS kids reminding me what’s important
Stout - Daytime pool play
Bevil - Pool Play & Barbie Play